Lowongan Kerja PT. Solusi Sekuriti Indonesia (SSI) Bengkulu November 2019 - PT. Solusi Sekuriti Indonesia (SSI) saat ini membutuhkan tenaga kerja untuk ditempatkan pada posisi berikut :
Security Manager (all Sumatera Area)
- Good knowledge of Security management, planning, establishment of relevant supporting material, ability to implement, evaluate and take corrective action.
- Good knowledge of security related technology and supporting system
- Well experienced in industrial security, physical security, security of information and security of personnel.
- Have experience in evaluation and improvement of operational procedures and documentation
- Have experience in "Starting Up" a security project
- Have experience to maintain a security project and Client
- Have experience in pro-actively identifying and developing security needs
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to deadlines
- Ability to grasp customers’ (internal or external) concepts or requirements and develop a recommendation to meet specified and implied tasks
- Enthusiasm and determination (believing in the concept of setting and achieving challenging targets)
- Strong planning skills
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Good problem solving ability and initiative
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 10 years Minimum experience in a related security environment with the last 3 years being in a management position
- Ready to be placed anywhere is a must
- Required Skill(s): communication, negotiation, investigation
- Preferably Manager specialized in Security/Armed Forces/Protective Services or equivalent.
- Gada Utama Certification will be an advantage.
- Only Short shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tugas dan Tanggung Jawab :
- Write or review security-related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Arrange for or perform executive protection activities.
- Recommend security procedures for security call centers, operations centers, domains, asset classification systems, system acquisition, system development, system maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.
- Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct, support, or assist in governmental reviews, internal corporate evaluations, or assessments of the overall effectiveness of the facilities security processes.
- Conduct physical examinations of property to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Supervise subordinate security professionals, performing activities such as hiring, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
Bagi anda yang berminat dan memiliki kualifikasi diatas silahkan kirimkan lamaran lengkap anda secara online melalui link jobstreet dibawah ini
Lowongan Terbit : November 2019