Lowongan Kerja PT. SGS Indonesia Bengkulu Februari 2019 - PT. SGS Indonesia saat adalah perusahaan yang bergerak dibidang insdustri, saat ini membutuhkan tenaga kerja untukd itempatkan pada posisi berikut :
- To carry out all functions related to conducting 3rd party audits or other type of audit, ensuring that all SGS specified requirements are adhered so to conduct assessment work with the goal of assisting clients improve the effectiveness and efficiency of there management systems through the assessment process. This includes exceeding customer expectations in our auditing and assessment functions and providing a continual network system of follow-up and support to the client.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Carry out all necessary audit planning and preparation and report the results of such to the audit Team Leader.
- Develop the skills required to prepare audit and training proposals, prepare required proposals and have such approved by another Lead Auditor.
- Develop the skills necessary to conduct surveillance visits and plan, prepare and carry out assigned surveillance visits.
- Ensure that documentation in client files is complete and up to date and ensure that the integrity and completeness of such Job Files is maintained as per specified requirements.
- Conduct internal audits of the SGS-AGRI where required.
- Respond to client enquiries on SGS-AGRI certification/training products.
- Develop the skills required to present AGRI standard training courses and upon approval as a tutor deliver such courses as per AGRI specified requirements.
- Conduct all the necessary follow-up with clients to ensure clients clearly understand all of the requirements of the auditing process and the status of their contract.
- Always act in a profession manner always abide by the non-disclosure agreement and SGS Codes of conduct.
- Strictly conduct all assessment work in accordance with SGS-AGRI Global and Local procedures.
- Develop the skills to do formal Sales/Marketing presentations of AGRI audit products and carry out presentations where required.
- Report any customer complaints, problems and or system deficiencies to the Certification/Business Manager
- Performing any other task that assigned by Technical Manager
- Ensure full compliance with the SGS Code of Integrity & Professional Conduct, and at all times adopt behavior in accordance with non-disclosure agreement and SGS Codes of conduct.
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of yourself, colleagues and clients, in line with the SGS policies and procedures.
- Secondary Education with 3 years working experience or
- Bachelor/University degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Strong background in plantation and forestry audit scheme ( ISCC, RSPO and other certification scheme), preferable have been receive training ISO 9001.
- Passed appropriate Registered Lead auditor training is a plus
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Proven ability with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel Spreadsheet, and other required application
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to write clear and concise reports in English
Bagi anda yang berminat dan memiliki kualifikasi diatas silahkan kirimkan lamaran lengkap anda secara online pada link dibawah ini :